Duncan Lake - West
In my opinion this is what disc golf should be. Granted it is borderline unplayable during some summer months, but when it is cleaned up it is one of the best experiences in the state. The signage is indeed poor and the natural tee pads can be sketchy. Try to go with someone who has played before so you can navigate more easily. If you are looking for a real challenge and beautiful scenery play this course immediately as well as the east course right next to it.
The work that locals do for Highclimber event in the fall (and other events) helps the maintainance issues at this rugged course - but you want to bring the map and perhaps send out a spotter sometimes.
Drove out there from Lawton, gore rd had a bridge out so I had to backtrack a little to get there. Found #1 tee but never found the basket. Played 2,3 17 and 18. Ended up quitting, which I rarely do, because you could not see the baskets from tee box, not very good signage, old baskets and mostly throwing down a horse trail. Did not want to lose plastic on a course like that. Won't be back, only reason to play is if you r camping at the park and have alot of time.
Courses Close By
- Duncan Lake - East, Duncan OK USNo votes yet
- Simmons Center, Duncan OK US(2 votes)
- Lakeside Disc Golf Course, Elmore City OK USNo votes yet
- Lindsay Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lindsay OK USNo votes yet
- Waurika Disc Golf Course, Waurika OK USNo votes yet
- Sultan Park, Walters OK USNo votes yet
- Elmer Thomas Disc Golf Course, Lawton OK US(3 votes)
- Shannon Springs Park, Chickasha OK US(1 vote)
- Cameron University, Lawton OK US(1 vote)
- Pauls Valley Flightline Disc Golf Course, Pauls Valley OK USNo votes yet