Shannon Springs Park
Nice, easy little course - an Eagle Scout project. Rolling mowed fairways with old growth hardwoods here and there. Alt. pin positions add only a bit of length. Alt. tees on 7 and 8 add some length from elevated tees. #7 long is at the NW corner of the park and #8 long is south of the short tee, up the hill, over the driveway, and has a mando between two hardwoods at north edge of asphalt.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,271ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 81; W. Grand Ave. west to a left on 9th St.(2nd light). 3 blocks to the park. Follow park road to bath house parking lot. 1st tee is south of the big steel Christmas Tree. #1 &2 play on this side of Shannon Springs while the other 7 are below the pond dam on the north side of the park. It is a hike from #9 back to the 1st tee.
Email: Andy Pearson #50854
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Courses Close By
- Schrock Park, Tuttle OK USNo votes yet
- Lindsay Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lindsay OK USNo votes yet
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US(1 vote)
- The Dragon, Purcell OK USNo votes yet
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet
- Colonial Estates, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- Noble Disc Golf Course, Noble OK US(2 votes)
- Griffin Park, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- N.E. Lions Park, Norman OK US(3 votes)
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington OH USNo votes yet