No votes yet
Picturesque with 2 lakes and elevation. Woods are clean - a nice touch of Northern Ontario. 3 tees/hole. Friendly owners and a quiet campground.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,586ft
Alternate Length: 5,339ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Dan Smith #11972
7 km east of Southampton, on the south side of Highway 21, at the base of Scotch Settlement Road, between B Line & Arran Road 10
Email: Jin & Sherry Kocher
Phone: (519) 797-9956
Alt. Phone: (519) 797-2195
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by john currie on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:53pm
this is probably the tuffest course I have and am playing on. I get to play it every week from spring thru to the fall.
Courses Close By
- Sunny Valley Campground, Owen Sound ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Marsh Pond Park, Stratford ON CANo votes yet
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CANo votes yet
- T.N.T. Disc Golf Course, Tottenham ON CANo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet