T.N.T. Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At the Tottenham Conservation Area - about an hour NW from downtown Toronto. $5/vehicle to enter the park - the attendant has scorecards and course maps. Dual rubber tees (white and blue). White tees are short. Blues are longer and more challenging. Most of the course plays across rolling hills with elevation and moderate tree cover. Holes #2 - #5, #10 and #15 are very tightly wooded. The rest are a pleasing blend of length and topography that require smart shot selection. Wind is also a factor. In summer the course is dry. Some of the fairways are mown, some aren't. The Conservation area features camping, a beach and washrooms, though there are just porta-potties on the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,460ft
Alternate Length: 4,210ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Take Hwy #400 to Hwy #9; west to the Tottenham Rd. North on Tottenham Rd to Mill St. Proceed west to the Tottenham Conservation Area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at T.N.T. Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CANo votes yet
- Cedarvale Park, Georgetown ON CANo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CANo votes yet
- E. T. Seton Park, Toronto ON CANo votes yet
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CANo votes yet
- Beaches Disc Golf Course, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet