Crosswynde Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Set next to two lakes, holes with water in play can be a challenge for newer players. A private course for the condo residents, but if you respect the property, you are welcome to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Pat King
I-75; exit 256. Continue onto FL-618 Toll/Selmon Expressway to exit 13. Turn right onto US-301 N and Go 0.2 mile to a right on Delaney Creek Blvd. Crosswynde Apartments is on the left. 1st hole is behind the gym/fountain at entrance.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Crosswynde Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US(5 votes)
- Showmen's Disc Golf Course, Riverview FL USNo votes yet
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL USNo votes yet
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(8 votes)
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US(2 votes)
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Edward Medard Disc Golf Park, Plant City FL US(3 votes)
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Riviera Bay Park, St. Petersburg FL USNo votes yet