Showmen's Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Set in the beautiful live oaks and palm trees behind the Showmen's Carnival Museum. Beginner friendly from the red tees but will challenge even the advanced player from the blue ones. Course is private. Must be a member of the IISA or a guest. Open Oct through Feb.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,944ft
Alternate Length: 4,670ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Matt Christianson, Rob Leonard, Eric Lane
I-75 south; exit 250. Go right onto Gibsonton Dr. About 2.4 miles to a right on Highway 41. Go across the bridge to a right on Riverview Dr. About a half mile on the right is the International Independent Showmen's Club. Turn left into parking lot and drive towards the back, looking right for a disc golf course sign.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Showmen's Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Crosswynde Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US(5 votes)
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL USNo votes yet
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(5 votes)
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(8 votes)
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Edward Medard Disc Golf Park, Plant City FL US(3 votes)
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US(2 votes)
- Riviera Bay Park, St. Petersburg FL USNo votes yet