Good for beginners and easy to navigate
A busy park with beautiful second growth ceders and firs. Not very technical shots from the concrete tee-pads. Has Alternate and more technical non-marked Tees at every hole. Course is very accessible. Rumor has it there is a garden gnome that floats around the disk golf course and if you find it you have to rehide it.
This course has short holes but it is somewhat technical. The course is set in a park loaded with pine trees that have been trimmed high to create these tunnels that are straight or turn depending on the hole. There are a couple of open field shots, but the holes are still to short to open up on the long bomb.
The tees are all concrete and the course is relatively easy to follow because it is so crowded that you can just follow the people in front of you. I felt like tee times should be mandatory on that course. One thing that is nice about the way the course is set up: You can pretty much start from any hole and go through the course. Many holes touch the road that winds through the park, so it is just a matter of parking and finding an open tee.
Courses Close By
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale WA USNo votes yet
- Raptors Knoll Disc Golf Park, Township of Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Lincoln Park, Blaine WA US(1 vote)
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(3 votes)
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Frost Creek, Maple Falls WA USNo votes yet
- Bakerview Park, Mount Vernon WA US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Mount Vernon WA USNo votes yet