No votes yet
Very hilly with tall grass and wind up on this park built atop the old city dump. Keep an eye on your disc in the grass.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Freedom
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
South on Montana St. to a right on Beef Trail Rd. Follow signs to the Copper Mountain Sport Complex.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Josh Martin #70700
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Copper Mountain? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Arrowstone Park, Deer Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US(1 vote)
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US(2 votes)
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Deerknuckle AKA Scratch Gravel, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- University of Montana Western, Dillon MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet