Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: Beautiful location! We loved playing through the trees and boulders! No baskets, instead all holes had some sort of noise maker, which made for some fun and interesting times!
Cons: Absolutely no markings whatsoever. We just started at a random hole and worked our way around. Many times we could not see the next pin, and had to wander around looking for it. In the end we counted at least 20 different pins, but we played only the first 18 we came to.
Other Thoughts: This course could do for some major signage upgrades, or at least a course map so that we knew where we were going next. Other than that we had a blast, and it was well worth it just to get out into nature and have fun!
Courses Close By
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US(2 votes)
- Deerknuckle AKA Scratch Gravel, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- Arrowstone Park, Deer Lodge MT USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Copper Mountain, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground, Bozeman MT US(1 vote)
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet