No votes yet
In a mixed-use city park that is open 6am to 10pm. No alcohol or smoking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,585ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jesse Everett and Fraser MacDonald
I-5; exit 194A to merge onto OR-126 E. Go 3.8 miles to the 42nd St / Marcola exit. Turn right on N 42nd St and go 1.8 miles to the traffic circle. Take the 3rd exit onto OR-222 / Jasper Rd and go 0.3 mile to a right on Clearwater Ln. Park is 0.5 mile straight ahead.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clearwater Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(3 votes)
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet