Alton Baker Disc Golf Course
Decent downtown city park course for beginner and intermediate players. They do try to enforce a no alcohol consumption policy on the property. It seems like little effort goes into course maintenance, and the homeless camp in the parking lot turns off a lot of people. Other than that, it is a fairly easy walk and not a bad course, and the park has a lot of other amenities and activities.
Awesome course! It's maintained really well and it's one of my favorite courses.
The course design is wonderful. I really like playing there. However there are now four trailers of people living at the beginning of the course very loud with big dogs and it is not a place of comfort. I do not feel safe bringing my children there.
Courses Close By
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Clearwater Park, Springfield OR USNo votes yet
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(3 votes)
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)