No votes yet
9 hole course that plays around a busy multi-use park. Designed for the recreational player. Decent map of the course by the parking lot. First hole is between parking lot and soccer field. #6 is on other side of bridge. Walk along creek for 2 min to #7. Heads up for pedestrians!!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,623ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 401; turn north on Trafalgar to a right on Maple Ave. The park is at the corner of Main St. S & Maple Ave.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Greg Bilous #15696
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cedarvale Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CANo votes yet
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CANo votes yet
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA(1 vote)
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA(1 vote)
- T.N.T. Disc Golf Course, Tottenham ON CA(1 vote)
- Soper Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)