Blue Springs Scout Reserve
No votes yet
A short but tricky private course. Built for Boy Scouts, but players of all ages can hone their skills on the sloped greens. Players must be registered campers or sign a hold harmless waiver and have sufficient liability insurance coverage to play according to camp ranger Paul Garofolo.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,386ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Buzzy Chains
From Acton; west on Hwy 7 for 3 miles to a left on 6th line, 1 mile to course on right.
Alt. Phone: (519) 853-2209
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Blue Springs Scout Reserve? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Cedarvale Park, Georgetown ON CANo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Soper Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA(1 vote)
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet