Magnolia Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Beautiful layout located in the Arboretum at The University of Guelph. Lots of trees and flowers. A short 10 minute walk from the Athletics Centre. After playing 1 thru 5, follow the trail by the road near tee #1, go over the bridge and then take a left through the long grass to find tee #6. A golf disc set (driver, mid range, and putter) is available from the Client Service desk. Lost and damaged equipment is charged at replacement cost (approximately $20/case and $10/disc)
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,365ft
Alternate Length: 2,406ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwy 401; north on Hwy 6 (Hanlon Expressway) to a right (east) on College Ave. Go 3 km to the course on the south side of College Ave between Gordon St and Victoria Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: Paul Peters
Phone: (519) 836-8030
Alt. Phone: (705) 441-3699
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Magnolia Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CANo votes yet
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet
- Soper Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Cedarvale Park, Georgetown ON CANo votes yet
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA(1 vote)
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet
- Foxwood Disc Golf Course, Baden ON CANo votes yet
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA(1 vote)
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)