Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
this course is very challenging, and the first hole i would even say is brutal. it dogs right the entire time with a narrow fairway and water in play to the right, and very dense and tall weeds to the left(very easy to lose your disc). the sheer hardnesss of the course makes this one worth playing every time. most of the terrain is flat, but there is a couple of holes that go up, then down hill. water is in play for the first 4 holes. the course is well maintained if you stay on the fare way, and in the flat area. there is some wooded area outlining the flat holes that you do not want to throw in because of the density. most of the holes are long. i give this course an 8.75 rating for toughness. if your a sirious disc golfer, you must play this course.
Courses Close By
- St. Olaf College, Northfield MN US(3 votes)
- Windrose Park, Elko New Market MN USNo votes yet
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US(1 vote)
- Wapacuta Park Disc Golf Course, Faribault MN US(1 vote)
- Empire Disc Golf Course, Farmington MN USNo votes yet
- New Market Disc Golf Course, Lakeville MN USNo votes yet
- Faribault Middle School Disc Golf Course, Faribault MN USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Kenyon MN USNo votes yet
- Kenwood Trails Disc Golf Course, Lakeville MN US(2 votes)
- Alimagnet Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Apple Valley MN US(2 votes)