Empire Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In an open area near the creek. Seven baskets are near woods and two are in the open. Creek comes into play on one hole.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 3,140ft
Alternate Length: 2,290ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 4
From Minneapolis; I-35 S to exit 84. Turn left on 185th St. and go 0.9 mile to the traffic circle. Take the first exit onto Kenwood Trail and go 4 miles to a left on Cedar Ave. Go 0.3 mile to a right on 200th St. W. Go 0.9 mile to a left on Flagstaff Ave. From the traffic circle 0.6 mile ahead, take the 1st exit onto 195th St. Go 4.2 miles (through two traffic circles - straight ahead on both of them) to the third traffic circle. Take the first exit onto MN-3 S and go 0.7 mile to a left on 197th St. Go a mile to a right on Biscayne Ave. Park entrance on the right in 0.3 mile.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Empire Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brockway Disc Golf Course, Rosemount MN US(3 votes)
- Kenwood Trails Disc Golf Course, Lakeville MN US(2 votes)
- Apple Valley High School, Apple Valley MN USNo votes yet
- Alimagnet Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Apple Valley MN US(2 votes)
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US(5 votes)
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US(6 votes)
- New Market Disc Golf Course, Lakeville MN USNo votes yet
- Windrose Park, Elko New Market MN USNo votes yet
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN USNo votes yet
- Hastings Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hastings MN USNo votes yet