No votes yet
Challenging; trees and hills for most holes, with lots of doglegs. One water hazard shot. Course closed June-August (youth camps). PRIVATE. You must call ahead. No alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,818ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: "Steady" Ed Headrick
From north: I-5 south to exit 234, east to a right on Denny School Rd., then take Hwy 20 south to a left on Fairview (McDowell Creek Park sign) and stay right after the RR tracks, 1 mile to a left on McDowell Creek Dr., 10.6 miles to Camp entrance on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Dave Bertz
Alt. Phone: 541-451-4270
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Tadmor? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Camp Taloali Disc Golf Course, Stayton OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Stayton OR USNo votes yet
- Jefferson School District, Jefferson OR USNo votes yet
- Bryant Park, Albany OR US(1 vote)
- Church Park, Sublimity OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(4 votes)
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet