Grass fairways with some length and some woods holes. Well manicured during spring and summer. Closed during winter. Busy park - be courteous.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,897ft
Alternate Length: 7,762ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 12 | Over 400ft: 3
I-5 South; exit 234b. West (toward town) on 20 until it merges with 99, take Albany City Center exit. Go up to a left on 3rd Ave, all the way to end. Park in back of park. 1st tee by river.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brandon Hill #19975
Alt. Phone: 541-619-0453
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Robert Voss on Oct 2, 2018 at 12:28pm
Fairly tough course with a good mix of challenges. As noted, much of the park is flooded or swampy in the wet season.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Timber Linn, Albany OR USNo votes yet
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(4 votes)
- Jefferson School District, Jefferson OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- Mary's River Park, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(3 votes)
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)