Camp Pendleton - 21 Area
No votes yet
One of two disc golf courses on Camp Pendleton. This course surrounds a BEQ (Bachelor's Enlisted Quarters) in the 21 Area. Bring your old discs for this completely urban course - concrete walkways and gravel near every hole.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,728ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 towards Oceanside; take Exit 58 to Camp Pendleton. At the main gate, provide ID and let the sentries know you are going to play disc golf at the course in 21 Area. Once through the gate, take the first exit on the right to cross over the bridge to Del Mar (21 Area). Continue on that road until it curves around to the left. See a softball field on the right and a parking lot on the left. Just past those is a curved driveway in front of the barracks on your left. The 1st tee and course map are here.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Pendleton - 21 Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Pendleton Barracks Disc Golf - 13 Area, Oceanside CA USNo votes yet
- Goat Hill Park, Oceanside CA US(1 vote)
- Brengle Terrace Park Disc Golf Course, Vista CA US(1 vote)
- Sunset Park, San Marcos CA US(2 votes)
- CSU San Marcos Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(2 votes)
- Reidy Creek Disc Golf, Escondido CA USNo votes yet
- Paloma Del Sol Disc Golf Course, Temecula CA USNo votes yet
- Montiel Park Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(4 votes)
- Valley Center Community Church Park, Valley Center CA USNo votes yet
- Mountain Pride Disc Golf, Murrieta CA US(7 votes)