Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Wooded and open holes throwing in and out of the woods. Good elevation, 5 holes with water in play, well mowed fairways (generous width but tall grass OB). Dual tees (Blue and Red) to the blue baskets with 9 additional gold baskets mixed in for a longer layout.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,978ft
Alternate Length: 3,442ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Theiss
I-35; exit 16. Go west on Kansas St to a right on South Ridge, continue to W Mill St. Slight right onto E Mill St. to a right on S La Frentz Rd. Left on Stocksdale Dr. to Stocksdale Park. 1st tee between Dog Park and Ball Diamond.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- William Jewell College, Liberty MO USNo votes yet
- Hidden Valley Park, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Fox Hill Flyer, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO USNo votes yet
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US(2 votes)
- Jesse James Disc Golf Course, Kearney MO USNo votes yet
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- William Yates Sprint Disc Golf Course, Independence MO US(2 votes)