English Landing Park
No votes yet
Urban park along the Missouri River. Flat course in a busy park with other activities. Tees are stacked landscape timbers. No signs but fairly easy to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,095ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-29; exit 3C from the west or 3B from the east to I-635 S. Take exit 11B to merge onto MO-9 towards Parkville. 3.5 miles to a left on East St and then another left on Herb Bush Dr. to the park next to downtown. The course is in the middle of the park. 1st tee behind the bathrooms - at the corner of the basketball court.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at English Landing Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- National at Parkville, Parkville MO USNo votes yet
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO USNo votes yet
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US(2 votes)
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Fox Hill Flyer, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Hidden Valley Park, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Up Top), Kansas City KS US(2 votes)
- Edwardsville City Park, Edwardsville KS USNo votes yet
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)