Bousquet Ski Area
No votes yet
Showcases the Berkshires’ natural beauty - starting behind the base lodge, the course takes you through woods and across ski trails about halfway up the mountain to some of the best views in the Berkshires, including Mt. Greylock and October Mountain.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,708ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Jeff Wilson, DLJ, Jeremiah
Only 45 minutes from Springfield, MA and Albany, NY (2 hours from NYC and Boston). Take Exit 2 off the Mass Turnpike to Routes 20 and 7 North. Follow signs for Bousquet and Pittsfield Airport (left at light onto Dan Fox Dr. for 1 mile).
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bousquet Ski Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kirin Park Disc Golf Course, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Stonykill Disc Golf Course, Chatham NY USNo votes yet
- Windsor Lake Disc Golf Course, North Adams MA US(1 vote)
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- Camp Brook Disc Golf Course, Canaan CT US(1 vote)
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- The Highlands of Conway, Conway MA US(2 votes)
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- Norbrook Farm Brewery, Colebrook CT USNo votes yet
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet