Great course, lots of uphill. First tee is across the street from the flats and to the right up a steep climb. Use spotter for some long holes in the woods. Well marked.
Amazing views, mountain beauty, awesome shots over gulleys, through ravines, down cliffs all make for an exciting, fun, and breathtakingly beautiful course. My favorite of any I have played (so far) including Golden Gate park :)
Very good course with a mix of long and short holes and also narrow and open fairways! A lot of elevation change makes for a sweet course! No O.B. and the tee pads are dirt but nonetheless a great place to play! One of the best in Montana!
Great course that offers a challenge every time, with excellent elevation change, corridor shots, mild shrubs and foliage, plus a great mix of distances. Updated with all Innova Discatcher Pro baskets in 2008. If you visit, don't forget to take in the surrounding while up there, truly beautiful - and don't forget to take a few extras drives on hole 10.
Courses Close By
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US(2 votes)
- Granite Peak at Lolo Hot Springs, Lolo MT US(1 vote)
- Sky Ranch Disc Golf Course, Clinton MT US(1 vote)
- Spiritwood, Victor MT US(2 votes)
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT USNo votes yet
- Ceedeeteetee Pines, Hamilton MT USNo votes yet
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Resort, Thompson Falls MT USNo votes yet