Alberton Town Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a small, mixed use city park. Mostly flat with some trees. The course only has 5 baskets but plays a 9 hole layout with 1 and 9, 2 and 8, 3 and 7, and 4 and 6 sharing the same baskets. Number plates have both relevant hole numbers on top with the hole numbers facing the proper tees. Tees are marked by small paver stones, some have hole numbers and some do not. Pavers for 8 and 9 are the same as for 4 and 3. Bring course map.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 5
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,498ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-90; take either exit into Alberton and continue on Railway Ave. The course is in the Town Park. The 1st tee is at the far east end. Street parking is available right there.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alberton Town Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US(2 votes)
- Granite Peak at Lolo Hot Springs, Lolo MT US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain, Missoula MT US(4 votes)
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Linda Vista Disc Golf Course, Missoula MT USNo votes yet
- Lolo School Disc Golf Course, Lolo MT USNo votes yet
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT USNo votes yet
- Sky Ranch Disc Golf Course, Clinton MT US(1 vote)
- Spiritwood, Victor MT US(2 votes)