Blissfest Disc Golf Course
A mix of open rolling hills and tightly wooded corridors makes this a challenging course. Porta Jon on site. Cross Village Store 5 minutes away.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Other
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,498ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Mitch Weber and David VanLente
From Pellston: North on US 31 to a left on W Levering Rd, then left on Hill Rd, then left on Division Rd. Blissfest Festival Grounds are on the right. Use the main gate entrance and follow signs to parking and 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: David VanLente #43070
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by damanNdawoods on Apr 27, 2015 at 9:55am
Very Pretty course! This is what Michigan disc golf is all about!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Crowle Hole Disc Golf Course at Kiwanis Park, Harbor Springs MI USNo votes yet
- River Road Sports Complex, Petoskey MI US(2 votes)
- Silver Mountain, St. Ignace MI US(2 votes)
- Mt. McSauba Disc Golf Course, Charlevoix MI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Park, Mackinac Island MI USNo votes yet
- Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area, Boyne City MI US(1 vote)
- Boyne Mountain Ski Resort, Boyne Falls MI USNo votes yet
- Sturgeon Valley Campground, Wolverine MI USNo votes yet
- East Jordan Community Park, East Jordan MI US(1 vote)
- Camp Hayo-Went-Ha, Central Lake MI USNo votes yet