Love the variety and mountain woods terrain. Maybe the best course on the Upper Peninsula. Very challenging with the tight wooded fairways. Tough to give a 5 when the tees are natural but a 3.5 or a 4 is a good rating for this beautiful, physically taxing, well marked course.
Totally awesome course on ski slopes. Quite a workout but nice pin placements.
Courses Close By
- Turtle Park, Mackinac Island MI USNo votes yet
- Blissfest Disc Golf Course, Harbor Springs MI US(1 vote)
- Crowle Hole Disc Golf Course at Kiwanis Park, Harbor Springs MI USNo votes yet
- River Road Sports Complex, Petoskey MI US(2 votes)
- Mt. McSauba Disc Golf Course, Charlevoix MI USNo votes yet
- Hilltop Meadows, Newberry MI USNo votes yet
- Sturgeon Valley Campground, Wolverine MI USNo votes yet
- Dalimonte Disc Golf at Sault Seal Rec Area, Sault Sainte Marie MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Superior State University Disc Golf Course, Sault Ste Marie MI USNo votes yet
- Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area, Boyne City MI US(1 vote)