Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf
No votes yet
Long and mostly open, Play downhill with some holes dropping 100' in elevation. Pro tees are rubber. Alt. tees (marked) are shorter and follow the pro layout. The course starts at the top of the mountain. Players will need to ride the chairlift 1 time to complete 18 holes. Available for play June - Sept.Tuesday 12pm-6pm Fri., Sat and Sun. 10am-6pm. Chairlifts close at 6pm - please plan accordingly! $15 for 18 holes or $10 for 9. $35/day pass. Season passes available.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 8,882ft
Alternate Length: 6,965ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 11
Course Designer: Thomas Graham and Pat Farrell
Major approaches are I-77, I-81, I-26, and I-40. Main hwys from the interstates are US 221, US 321, US 421 and from East Tennessee US 19. From Boone or Linville, NC take NC 105 to NC 184 to Beech Mountain Resort.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Beech Mountain Resort
Alt. Phone: 8004382093204
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lees-McRae College Disc Golf Course, Banner Elk NC US(1 vote)
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US(1 vote)
- Chetola Resort Disc Golf Course, BLowing Rock NC USNo votes yet
- Wahoo's Adventures at New River Outpost, Todd NC USNo votes yet
- Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course, Hampton TN USNo votes yet
- Ralph Stout Park Disc Golf, Mountain City TN US(2 votes)
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- Milligan College Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(1 vote)
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(1 vote)