Ralph Stout Park Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This review is based on a novice player. Hole 1 starts at the amphitheatre and goes to the right while the practice hole is to the left. Hole 2 tee pad is across the entrance road. Hole 3 tee pad is along the wall and has a blind tee shot to the basket on the left behind the trees. Hole 9 tee pad is across the field next to the wooden building. There are at least 5 wide open holes. I actually loved this course and thought about playing an extra 9 after I finished 18. I would have given one more star if the signage was better. They were worn and unreadable in most cases. I'm really not sure if I played hole 3 correctly because of lack of decent signs. Overall, a good course for beginners but the experienced players will have a field day.
a real basic course...not too difficult, a real grip and rip kinda time...
Courses Close By
- Wahoo's Adventures at New River Outpost, Todd NC USNo votes yet
- Virginia Highlands Community College, Abingdon VA USNo votes yet
- Ashe County Park Disc Golf Course, Jefferson NC US(5 votes)
- Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf, Beech Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Sugar Hollow Disc Golf Course, Bristol VA US(2 votes)
- Emory and Henry College, Emory VA US(1 vote)
- King University, Bristol TN US(1 vote)
- Lees-McRae College Disc Golf Course, Banner Elk NC US(1 vote)
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US(1 vote)