Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In the Cherokee National Forest on the grounds of a church camp. Plays through the woods with some elevation. Please contact the office to arrange a round.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Nashville, TN; I-40 east to Knoxville. Continue on I-40 for 30 miles to I-81. Take I-81 north 57 miles to Exit #57 A onto I-26 East south toward Johnson City. Go 15 miles to Exit #24 SR 67/US 321. At end of ramp, turn right on SR-67 east and stay on SR-67 through Elizabethton to a right on US-19E south (Food City plaza on right). US-321 and SR-67 also turn right. After you have gone 5 miles south on 19E (Shell/Roadrunner/Subway on the left), 19E continues straight (south). Continue straight (south) on 19E one more mile to a left on Doe River Gorge Rd. Go 0.5 mile to the fork - right to office, left to parking area.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Doe River Gorge Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN USNo votes yet
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US(1 vote)
- Milligan College Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(1 vote)
- East Tennessee State University Disc Golf Course, Johnson City TN US(1 vote)
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US(3 votes)
- Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf, Beech Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough TN US(1 vote)
- Lees-McRae College Disc Golf Course, Banner Elk NC US(1 vote)
- Blind Squirrel Valley Disc Golf, Plumtree NC USNo votes yet
- Blind Squirrel Mountain Disc Golf, Plumtree NC USNo votes yet