Bayview Golf Course
No votes yet
At a ball golf course. Long (blue) and short (red) tees are marked with golf tee markers. Varied terrain and views of Lake Superior. $5/round or $10/day pass. Rental discs available - $3.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,263ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Andrew Bopp and Phil Jamieson
From Thunder Bay; 45 km east on Hwy 11/17. Turn right on Hwy 587 towards Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. Continue on 587 for 3km to a left on Bayview Rd. See the signs for parking and the self serve fee station.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bayview Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Birch Point Park, Thunder Bay ON CA(1 vote)
- Dragon Hills Golf Course, Thunder Bay ON CANo votes yet
- St. Urho's Disc Golf Course, Nolalu ON CA(1 vote)
- Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, Copper Harbor MI USNo votes yet
- Calumet Lake Disc Golf, Calumet MI USNo votes yet
- Torch Lake at Lake Linden, Lake Linden MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade River State Park 9, Lutsen MN USNo votes yet
- MTU Disc Golf, Houghton MI USNo votes yet
- Lutsen Resort, Lutsen MN US(1 vote)
- Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course, Silver City MI USNo votes yet