Bayview Golf Course
No votes yet
At a ball golf course. Long (blue) and short (red) tees are marked with golf tee markers. Varied terrain and views of Lake Superior. $5/round or $10/day pass. Rental discs available - $3.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,263ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Andrew Bopp and Phil Jamieson
From Thunder Bay; 45 km east on Hwy 11/17. Turn right on Hwy 587 towards Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. Continue on 587 for 3km to a left on Bayview Rd. See the signs for parking and the self serve fee station.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Right Deadly 7 presented by Prodigy Disc22-Sep-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,913 ft.
- Par: 57
- Divisions: FA2, MA2, MA3
- Divisions: FA2, MA1, MA2, MA3
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,565 ft.
- Par: 60
- Divisions: MA1, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bayview Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Birch Point Park, Thunder Bay ON CA(1 vote)
- Dragon Hills Golf Course, Thunder Bay ON CANo votes yet
- St. Urho's Disc Golf Course, Nolalu ON CA(1 vote)
- Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, Copper Harbor MI USNo votes yet
- Calumet Lake Disc Golf, Calumet MI USNo votes yet
- Torch Lake at Lake Linden, Lake Linden MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade River State Park 9, Lutsen MN USNo votes yet
- MTU Disc Golf, Houghton MI USNo votes yet
- Lutsen Resort, Lutsen MN US(1 vote)
- Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course, Silver City MI USNo votes yet