Calumet Lake Disc Golf
No votes yet
A very scenic course with the first 4 holes near a small lake and the remaining holes running through a large, mature pine grove.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,730ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Gary Lassila
Take US-41 north of Calumet to a left on M-203 (Pine St), Go 0.35 mile to a right on Waterworks St. Go 0.2 mile to a right into Calumet Lions Park. Stay on the main road for another 0.2 mile and park in the large parking area bordering the road. The road ends in another larger parking lot at the lake.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gary Lassila
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Calumet Lake Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Torch Lake at Lake Linden, Lake Linden MI USNo votes yet
- MTU Disc Golf, Houghton MI USNo votes yet
- Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, Copper Harbor MI USNo votes yet
- Ishpeming Al Quaal Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Ishpeming MI USNo votes yet
- Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course, Silver City MI USNo votes yet
- Old Town Disc Golf Course, Negaunee MI USNo votes yet
- Marquette Alternative High School, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Powder Mill Disc Golf, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Harvey MI USNo votes yet
- The Tailings, Iron River MI US(1 vote)