Our Savior Lutheran Church
I like this course for beginners. Short tees, easy enough to figure out the lay out. If its not overgrown can be a really fun course. I give it a 2 because of the ease of play and every single time I go there my skin reacts to something in the grass or a weed that grows there. Maybe even some sort of poison oak or ivy. Anyway, worth playing for sure.
Currently Holes 3 and 4 don't have baskets, they are represented by poles in the ground. Furthermore there is a huge pile up of beer cans at the beginning of hole 5; very disrespectful at the church whether you believe or not. Would rate a 3 if the baskets were there. Good short holes for beginners; however too many obstacles like power lines, gazebo's and the like.
Courses Close By
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- North Town Disc Golf Park , Pflugerville TX US(1 vote)
- Wells Branch Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Bartholomew Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Falcon Pointe Disc Golf Course, Pflugerville TX USNo votes yet
- Success High School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Cedar Valley Middle School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Brushy Creek Disc Golf Course , Round Rock TX US(1 vote)
- East Metro Park, Manor TX US(2 votes)
- Roy G. Guerrero, Austin TX US(1 vote)