Aumiller Park Disc Golf Course
this course seemed very repetitive to me not many obstructions just a lot of throw it straight down the fairway and play for your putt I feel with the space available they could've had more variety but as there are other activities throughout the park as well. Id say a nice family course, decent play but wont be much there for advanced players.
Very challenging course. Straight lines are required on every hole. Some tee placements and fairways don't provide many options other than to throw and hope. Good course to play.
Courses Close By
- Reservoir Ridge Disc Golf Course, Galion OH US(1 vote)
- Buckeye Central Disc Golf Course, New Washington OH USNo votes yet
- Mossy Oaks, Upper Sandusky OH USNo votes yet
- Upper Sandusky Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Upper Sandusky OH US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Family Campground Disc Golf Course, Caledonia OH USNo votes yet
- OSU Marion/MTC, Marion OH USNo votes yet
- The Sanatorium at Sawyer Ludwig Park, Marion OH US(1 vote)
- The Woodsman Disc Golf Course, Ontario OH US(1 vote)
- Ontario Christian Church, Mansfield OH USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Pines at Mt. Gilead State Park, Mt. Gilead OH USNo votes yet