No votes yet
Very tight fairways to well constructed home made baskets. This course is really of value when the main course is flooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,371ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
From Rte. 23; take Rte 330 (Wyandot Ave.) west for 2 miles to a left on Reservoir Rd. (see the sign). Follow Reservoir Rd to the park entrance - see disc golf signs. The big Reservoir course is to the right of the parking lot and reservoir. For Mossy Oaks, continue through the current parking lot and follow the gravel road. Near the end of the old reservoir see a pile of gravel on the left - 1st tee is there.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mossy Oaks? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Upper Sandusky Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Upper Sandusky OH US(2 votes)
- Aumiller Park Disc Golf Course, Bucyrus OH US(2 votes)
- The Sanatorium at Sawyer Ludwig Park, Marion OH US(1 vote)
- OSU Marion/MTC, Marion OH USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Disc Golf Trail, Findlay OH US(3 votes)
- Meadowbrook Disc Golf Course, Bascom OH USNo votes yet
- Scioto Banks Disc Golf Course, Kenton OH USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Family Campground Disc Golf Course, Caledonia OH USNo votes yet
- Buckeye Central Disc Golf Course, New Washington OH USNo votes yet