The 5th Element
No votes yet
Short recreational course with some odd design aspects. #1 through 7 play along the walking path. For the next 11 holes go back out to Old New Windsor Rd, make a right and an immediate left. See a skate park, two baseball fields and hole #8 on the right. #10 plays across the creek. #4 and 7 share a tee as do holes #11 and 12. Skate park and tall grass to the right of #8 are OB as is the pump house. The slit fence that comes into play on #11 and 13 is also OB as is the fence to the right of #16.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,150ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jonathan Hawksford
From Frederick; east on 26 to a left on 31. Go 7 miles to a left on Old New Windsor Rd. Go 2 miles to a left on Atlee Ridge Rd. Use the first parking lot on the right. 1st tee is down the path on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The 5th Element? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Woodsboro Park Disc Golf Course, Woodsboro MD US(1 vote)
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Heritage Farm Park, Walkersville MD US(1 vote)
- Lake Linganore Disc Golf Course, New Market MD USNo votes yet
- Leister Park Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US(6 votes)
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US(2 votes)
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus Township Park, Glen Rock PA USNo votes yet