Codorus State Park - Red
Red is open with road and water OB. Blue has open and wooded fairways. Gold X has 9 open and wooded holes (next to Blue course). White has challenging tight fairways. Power, finesse, fairway management and shot variety needed to score well. Also a 9-hole Mini Disc course w/ dual tees. Camping, boating, fishing, swimming pool, and scenic overlook of lake.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 8,389ft
Alternate Length: 10,406ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
On Marina Rd. off Rte. 216, 4 miles east of Hanover.
First Tee: (
Email: Jay Gobrecht #14268
This course has no photos.
by Warrenwheel on Sep 10, 2010 at 6:38pm
Codo has a little bit of everything. Red course for open, bombable holes with elevation, and the blue course for more technical, finesse throws. The extra and cross country holes add additional challenges.
by cblack129 on Nov 2, 2009 at 9:25am
nice overall course
Courses Close By
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus Township Park, Glen Rock PA USNo votes yet
- Cross Keys Community Park, New Oxford PA USNo votes yet
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Leister Park Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Heritage Hills Disc Golf Course, York PA USNo votes yet
- Boulder Woods at Pinchot State Park, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Quaker's Challenge at Pinchot State Park, Lewisberry PA US(4 votes)
- The 5th Element, New Windsor MD USNo votes yet