Take a map, and remember to take a map. And one more thing, take a map!
Some fun holes, and the view of basket 2 is worth the stop at this course. The tee marker is simply a brick in the ground and some have a number sticker. Some of the baskets have numbers too. I visited in late winter so growth wasn't too bad but could get out of control if not mowed regularly. And please remember, take a map.
Courses Close By
- Mincks Park, York NE US(1 vote)
- Buckley Park Disc Golf Course, Stromsburg NE USNo votes yet
- Refshauge Park, Aurora NE USNo votes yet
- Timberlake Ranch Camp, Marquette NE US(1 vote)
- Seward Disc Golf at Plum Creek Sports Complex, Seward NE US(2 votes)
- Central City Park, Central City NE USNo votes yet
- Southeast Community College, Milford NE USNo votes yet
- Chapman Park, Chapman NE USNo votes yet
- Branched Oak State Rec Area #6, Raymond NE USNo votes yet
- Doane College, Crete NE US(2 votes)