YMCA Trout Lodge
No votes yet
On the property of YMCA Trout Lodge. Plays in the woods - great accuracy to score well. A pay to play facility. Non-YMCA members pay $30 a day for access to the entire park. Members pay $20.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,080ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dave McCormack
90 minutes from St. Louis. Take I-270 to I-55 for 22 miles to Festus and Hwy 67 south (exit 174B). 6 miles on Hwy 67 to a right on Hwy 110. Go 10 miles to a left on Hwy 21. Go for 27 miles to Potosi and a right on Hwy 8. 12 miles to a right on AA. Go 2 miles to the YMCA of the Ozarks.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at YMCA Trout Lodge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Potosi City Park, Potosi MO US(1 vote)
- Bonne Terre Park Disc Golf Course, Bonne Terre MO US(1 vote)
- Columbia Park, Park Hills MO US(1 vote)
- Mineral Area College Disc Golf Course, Park Hills MO US(1 vote)
- Evergreen Park Disc Golf Course, St Clair MO USNo votes yet
- Engler Park Disc Golf Course, Farmington MO US(1 vote)
- West City Park, Festus MO US(2 votes)
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US(1 vote)
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US(1 vote)
- Autumn Hill Disc Golf Course, Union MO USNo votes yet