West City Park
Some long holes, some great wooded holes with a nearby river. The course can be flooded, so be prepared to play fewer than 18 holes when it's been raining. But, it's a challenge, and will require a lot of variety of shots and disc usage.
Awesome championship caliber course and definitely a hidden gem. Scenic shots with water hazards left and right and huge field shots make this course a personal favorite.
Courses Close By
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US(1 vote)
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US(1 vote)
- Konarcik Park, Waterloo IL USNo votes yet
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Meadowridge Disc Golf Course, Columbia IL USNo votes yet
- Jefferson Barracks Historical Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US(12 votes)
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, Ballwin MO US(3 votes)