The Worthington Flats
No votes yet
Short, easy course on the perimeter of the ball fields of Thomas Worthington High School. Course runs north and south of Dublin Granville Rd. Almost completely open. Am tees are gravel, Pro tees (only playable when fields are not in use) are landmark (bring map).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,529ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
From Dublin Granville Rd (161), turn north into Worthington Pool/TWHS parking lot. Drive around the football stadium, down to the flats and park in the 1st lot on the left. Am 1st tee is east of the baseball field and the end of the treeline. Pro 1st tee is the pitcher's mound.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Worthington Flats? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH US(7 votes)
- Balgriffen Park, Dublin OH US(3 votes)
- Griggs Reservoir Park, Columbus OH US(6 votes)
- Blendon Woods Disc Golf Course, Westerville OH US(6 votes)
- Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc Golf Course at Hoover Dam, Columbus OH US(8 votes)
- Roger Reynolds Park, Hilliard OH USNo votes yet
- The Players Course at Alum Creek, Galena OH US(5 votes)
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park, Plain City OH US(6 votes)
- Fort Cheshire Disc Golf at Alum Creek State Park, Delaware OH USNo votes yet
- Glenross Community Center, Delaware OH USNo votes yet