Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
A waste of time and baskets. The only reason someone hasn't gotten hurt is that nobody plays it!
It is a nice small course great for beginners or anyone wanting to practice your long range putting,you can just do it from the tees here.Tee areas are usually muddy(would like to see concrete). The geese pose an occasional hazard and the wind does make for some challenging "touch" shots. If you're a lefty watch out for the road on hole 5. Signature hole prob hole 9 which plays close to the edge of the pond. If you're in dublin and you've only got 20 minutes to golf check it out
Good design job considering the small piece of land and the lack of obstacles. Good course for beginners and for pros playing a "putter only" round.
This is a very easy course that is great for beginners. There is very little challenge, but the park is neat and well kept. It is very possible to ace various holes on this course.
Courses Close By
- Roger Reynolds Park, Hilliard OH USNo votes yet
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park, Plain City OH US(6 votes)
- Pastime Park Disc Golf Course, Plain City OH US(2 votes)
- The Worthington Flats, Worthington OH USNo votes yet
- Griggs Reservoir Park, Columbus OH US(6 votes)
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH US(6 votes)
- The Players Course at Alum Creek, Galena OH US(4 votes)
- Fort Cheshire Disc Golf at Alum Creek State Park, Delaware OH USNo votes yet
- Blendon Woods Disc Golf Course, Westerville OH US(5 votes)
- Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc Golf Course at Hoover Dam, Columbus OH US(7 votes)