Windermere Baptist Conference Center
No votes yet
On the Lake of the Ozarks at Windermere Baptist Conference Center. Good for beginners with a few technical holes that will keep the interest of more advanced players. Diverse holes by the lake and a creek, with woods, and a pond. Discs for sale in the gift shop from Memorial Day through Labor Day. The public is welcome, but please... no pets or alcohol, and watch your language. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping the camp family friendly.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,307ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Millam, Malloy, Durbin
From Springfield: Take Hwy 65 North to Buffalo. Continue past Hwy 32 to a right on Hwy 73, to a right at the T onto Hwy 54. Go through Macks Creek and another 10 miles to a left on AA. Go 2.7 miles to a right on Koehler Dr. (brick Windermere sign). 1.3 miles to Windermere. 1st tee is just west of the pool.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Windermere Baptist Conference Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US(2 votes)
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO USNo votes yet
- Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US(2 votes)
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US(1 vote)
- Eldon Middle School Disc Golf, Eldon MO USNo votes yet
- Versailles Disc Golf Course, Versailles MO USNo votes yet
- Big Nine at Harke Park, Lebanon MO USNo votes yet
- MK White Warsaw Disc Golf Course, Warsaw MO USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Bend Disc Golf Course, Benton MO USNo votes yet
- Bearcat 6 Disc Golf Course, Bolivar MO USNo votes yet