Eldon Middle School Disc Golf
No votes yet
The Mustang Wellness Disc Golf Course is pretty open with a bit of length and some trees to navigate. The pond is really only in play on #2.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: King Pin
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,410ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tim Ochs
From Hwy 54 northbound; take the US-54 BUS/Missouri 52 Exit towards Eldon/Tuscumbia. Turn left onto MO-52 W (McDonald's). Take the 3rd right onto S Grand Ave. One mile up to the course on the right. 1st tee is on the north side of the pond near the dam.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Eldon Middle School Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US(1 vote)
- Versailles Disc Golf Course, Versailles MO USNo votes yet
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO USNo votes yet
- Proctor Lake Park, California MO USNo votes yet
- Joseph C. Miller Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO US(4 votes)
- Jaycee Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO USNo votes yet
- The Dam Course at Binder State Park, Jefferson City MO US(1 vote)
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US(2 votes)
- Windermere Baptist Conference Center, Roach MO USNo votes yet
- Holts Summit Disc Golf Course, Holts Summit MO USNo votes yet