Williams Park - Original 9
No votes yet
Recreational course that circles a playground. Good for practice or newer players. Bring map to navigate. The first of two courses in the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Downtown Pawhuska; Main St. to the Lynn Ave. intersection. Go north on Lynn for 0.9 mile to a left on 18th St. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Grandview Ave. 0.7 mile to the park on the left, just past Oak Rd. (look for the water tower).
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Williams Park - Original 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pawhuska Disc Golf Course, Pawhuska OK USNo votes yet
- Willaims Park - Timber Valley, Pawhuska OK USNo votes yet
- Island Disc Golf Course at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Moccasin Creek at The Lodge, Pawhuska OK US(1 vote)
- Shawnee Trails Disc Golf Course, Bartlesville OK US(1 vote)
- Sooner Park, Bartlesville OK US(2 votes)
- Sarge Creek Campground, Burbank OK USNo votes yet
- Feyodi Creek Disc Golf Course , Cleveland OK US(1 vote)
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK USNo votes yet
- Pawnee Nation Disc Golf Course, Pawnee OK USNo votes yet