Arnold City Park
No votes yet
The first four holes are open and the last five are short and tightly wooded.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,265ft
Alternate Length: 1,745ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From Highway 55; Meremac Bottom Road (exit 193). Go east (a left off of 55 if traveling south). Go 0.8 mile to a right (south) on Lemay Ferry Rd. Go 0.8 mile to a left on to Bradley Beach Rd (after you cross over the Meremac River on Lemay Ferry Road). Go 0.4 mile to a right into the park (prior to the tennis courts). Go straight into the park and veer left onto the middle of the 3 forks in the road. Go a couple hundred feet to the course parking. The practice basket is visible past the eastern edge of the lake. Follow the paved trail to the 1st tee at the edge of the woods.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Arnold City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Oakville Elks Disc Golf Course, St. Louis MO USNo votes yet
- Jefferson Barracks Historical Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US(12 votes)
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Meadowridge Disc Golf Course, Columbia IL USNo votes yet
- Unger Park, Fenton MO USNo votes yet
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, Ballwin MO US(3 votes)
- Konarcik Park, Waterloo IL USNo votes yet
- The Principia Disc Golf Course, St. Louis MO USNo votes yet