The Way Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A short, beginner friendly course at a church. Beautiful oaks will guide your next shot and keep you cool. Tee off to the right of the tee signs. 1st tee is at the SW corner of the parking lot. The course wraps around entire property, finishing back next to the basketball court. White/black arrows on the trees indicate the 3 mandos in play - #4, 6, and 7.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Pastor Danny and Rec Rob
I-10; exit 22. Go north on FL-281 for 2.7 miles to a left on Cyanamid Rd. Go 1.5 miles to a right on Bell Ln. Church is on the left in 2.2 miles.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Way Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL US(1 vote)
- University of West Florida, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- NAS Whiting Field Disc Golf Course, Milton FL US(1 vote)
- Hitzman Optimist Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- NAS Pensacola Corry Station, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Gulf Breeze FL US(2 votes)
- Radford Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(3 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)