Wall Bicentennial Park
No votes yet
Mostly open - various OB and sporadic trees add challenge. Runs clockwise around the pond with water in play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,702ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 1
From I-135/US-56 interchange (exit 60). Go west 1.75 miles on Kansas Ave. Ignore turn left to Wall Park sign at Maxwell St and continue west on Kansas Ave. 1 block west of Lakeside Dr, turn left on Park St (Hometown Motors). Go to end of street and turn right. Parking is immediately on the left. 1st tee is down the sidewalk on the far side of the first picnic shelter.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wall Bicentennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lakeside Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Wheatridge Park, Moundridge KS USNo votes yet
- Bethany College, Lindsborg KS USNo votes yet
- Quevira Disc Golf Course, Marquette KS US(2 votes)
- Wheatland Park, Buhler KS USNo votes yet
- West Branch Park, Goessel KS USNo votes yet
- Konen Creek Disc Golf Course, Little River KS USNo votes yet
- Interstate Park, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Hesston College Disc Golf Course, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet