Veterans Park DGC
No votes yet
Mostly flat and open course in a beautiful park with a small creek and walking trails.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,491ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Monroe
I-65 South; Alabaster exit 238 for US31. Turn right off exit and go 0.7 mile to a left on AL-119 S/Montevallo Rd. Go 3.9 miles to the park on the right. Go around left of the baseball fields to the bigger parking lot and see the kiosk near the 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Veterans Park DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- Lakeview Country Club, McCalla AL US(1 vote)
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(4 votes)
- Clanton Disc Golf Course, Clanton AL USNo votes yet
- Spring Street Disc Golf Course, Adamsville AL USNo votes yet
- Magnolia Links, Mount Olive AL US(1 vote)
- Disc Golf Kymulga, Childersburg AL USNo votes yet
- John Lemaster Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL USNo votes yet
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(2 votes)