Directions to course are good. If going southbound, VFW will be on your left and the turnoff will be slightly past it left and cutback to it. Go around back, plenty of parking.
Course condition is excellent. Multiple basket and tee locations, very well organized and maintained. Including the most convenient, well placed 'to next hole' sign markers I've ever seen on any course to date.
Course Design. Mostly wooded area with tight, narrow fairways and dangerous overgrowth patches on the sides. A few open holes but not many. Lots of fun elevation shots as well. Holes are very technical with high risk/reward birdie opps or bogey fails.
Overall, a very very fun and challenging course. Kudos to the designer(s).
Courses Close By
- Eagle Run 18, Esofea WI USNo votes yet
- Eagle Run 9, Esofea WI USNo votes yet
- La Farge Disc Golf Course, La Farge WI USNo votes yet
- The Pines at Cashton, Cashton WI USNo votes yet
- Mormon Coulee Park, La Crosse WI USNo votes yet
- Justin Trails Classic Disc Golf Course, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Justin Trails Big Brother Disc Golf Course, Sparta WI US(2 votes)
- Amundson Park, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Pettibone Park, La Crosse WI US(2 votes)
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Hokah MN USNo votes yet