No votes yet
Some elevation, lots of trees, and a river in play. Bring the map to help with navigation. Bug spray a good idea also. *2016 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Hwy 16 (W. Wisconsin St) west out of Sparta; half a mile to a left on Aspen Blvd. Go one block past River Rd to the park entrance on the right. Park in gravel lot by the shelter. 1st tee on the south side of the parking lot throwing east towards small forest stands near residential trailers.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Amundson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Meadowview Middle School, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Justin Trails Big Brother Disc Golf Course, Sparta WI US(2 votes)
- Justin Trails Classic Disc Golf Course, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Pine View Campground at Fort McCoy, Fort McCoy WI USNo votes yet
- The Pines at Cashton, Cashton WI USNo votes yet
- Tomah VA Medical Center, Tomah WI USNo votes yet
- Mormon Coulee Park, La Crosse WI USNo votes yet
- Rowe Park, Onalaska WI USNo votes yet
- Eagle Run 18, Esofea WI USNo votes yet
- Eagle Run 9, Esofea WI USNo votes yet